Kyree King is a sprinter for Team USA and a former standout at collegiate track powerhouse University of Oregon. Was a four-time All-American at Oregon and secured three Pac-12 Conference championships in his one year competing for the Ducks. Was named Pac-12 Track Athlete of the Year in 2017. Earned a spot on the Team USA 200m team for 2017 IAAF World Championships and advanced to the semifinals.
- 2017 IAAF World Championship 200m semifinalist
- 2017 Pac-12 Track Athlete of the Year
- Four-time All-American at University of Oregon
- Pac-12 Champion – 100m, 200m, 4x100m Relay
- Set Oregon 100m school record (10.00 seconds)
- Set Oregon 4x100m school record (39.1 seconds)
THE ICON DIFFERENCE
Icon was an easy pick for me because I genuinely felt that they cared about my well being as a person and not just an athlete.