A native of Zambia, Gerald Phiri moved to Great Britain at the age of four and began sprinting five years later. At the collegiate level, he was a NCAA Champion, Big 12 Champion, and multiple All-American, running the 60m, 100m, 200m, 4×100 and 4×200 events at Texas A&M University, setting numerous school records along the way. Gerald boasts personal bests of 10.03 in the 100m and 20.29 in the 200m, as well as a 6.52 mark in the indoor 60m. He represented Zambia in the 2012 London Olympics, reaching the semifinals in the 100m.
- EIGHT-TIME INDIVIDUAL BIG 12 CONFERENCE
- THREE-TIME TEAM NCAA CHAMPION (2009-2011)
- 12-TIME INDIVIDUAL USTFCCCA NCAA ALL-AMERICAN
- FIVE-TIME NATIONAL AGE-GROUP CHAMPION (2003-06)
- 2005 UK JUNIOR (U17) 60M AND 200M CHAMPION
- 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS 100M SEMIFINALIST
- 2014 IAAF WORLD INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS 60M FIFTH PLACE
THE ICON DIFFERENCE
I found Ms. Kim when I was at a low place and she gave me hope that I could make it. She was caring and understanding, but she was also very honest and straight with me. I quickly knew I had found the right company to trust with my career and I would make the same decision again and again.