A four-time NCAA All-American at the University of Tennessee, Sarah Brown (formerly Sarah Bowman) was a 1500-meter semifinalist at the 2013 World Championships to cap a year that saw her set a new personal best of 4:05.27 in the event. While at the University of Tennessee, Sarah claimed a total of four NCAA titles, including the 2008 distance medley relay. Nine-time collegiate All-American and won a school-record 12 Southeastern Conference titles. Was named the 2008 NCAA Division I Indoor Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
• 1500M SEMIFINALIST AT 2013 IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
• 1500M FINALIST AT 2008 U.S. OLYMPIC TRIALS
• TEN-TIME COLLEGIATE ALL-AMERICAN IN TRACK/CROSS COUNTRY
• 2009 NCAA DIVISION I CHAMPION, MILE RUN
• 2009 NCAA DIVISION I CHAMPION, DISTANCE MEDLEY RELAY
• 2008 NCAA DIVISION I CHAMPION, DISTANCE MEDLEY RELAY
• THREE-TIME SEC CHAMPION IN FOUR DIFFERENT EVENTS
• 2009 SEC INDOOR RUNNER OF THE YEAR
• TWO-TIME ESPN THE MAGAZINE ACADEMIC ALL-AMERICAN
• 2008 NCAA DIVISION I INDOOR SCHOLAR-ATHLETE OF THE YEAR
• MEMBER OF WORLD RECORD SETTING 1500 METER RELAY TEAM AT TENNESSEE
• ENDORSED BY NEW BALANCE, OAKLEY
THE ICON DIFFERENCE
At Icon, I know I am part of a team that shares my same heart, determination, and drive. I feel blessed to be a part of their family and know I have a support system that goes far beyond my life on the track. Icon is committed to not only the athlete but the person they become.