A 2016 Olympian in the Long Jump, Ese Brume is continuing Nigeria’s tradition of track and field excellence. She placed fifth in the Long Jump final at the Rio Olympics, her first such worldwide competition, at just age 20. She is also a two-time African Junior Champion in both the Long Jump and as part of Nigeria’s 4×100 team. In 2015 she won three golds at the African Junior Champion, adding the Triple Jump to her already impressive resume. She also took the Gold at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in the Long Jump. Her personal best jump of 6.83m, logged in June of 2016 ranked Top 15 in the world for the year.
• 2016 OLYMPIC FINALIST, LONG JUMP
• 2015 AFRICAN JUNIOR CHAMPION, LONG JUMP
• 2015 AFRICAN JUNIOR CHAMPION, TRIPLE JUMP
• 2015 AFRICAN JUNIOR CHAMPION, 4X100
• 2015 AFRICAN GAMES FINALIST, LONG JUMP
• 2014 COMMONWEALTH GAMES GOLD MEDALIST, LONG JUMP
• 2014 WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER, LONG JUMP
• 2014 NIGERIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS GOLD MEDALIST, LONG JUMP
• 2013 AFRICAN JUNIOR CHAMPION, LONG JUMP
• 2013 AFRICAN JUNIOR CHAMPION, 4X100
• AFRICAN JUNIOR RECORD HOLDER, LONG JUMP
THE ICON DIFFERENCE
I chose Icon management because of their credibility in management, as experienced by other athletes. The family ties between athletes and management are way above business. The encouragement and constant communication further boost the workout and performance of the athletes. Their prompt response to challenges and enlightenment about choices is matchless. My personal relationship with Kimberly Holland and management is overwhelming and warm. It creates an atmosphere for improvement and undertaking challenges!